LuckNews is able to present an article in two main ways:
- as the content embedded in the RSS or Atom feed.
- as the Web content that is often linked from the RSS or Atom feed.
Each RSS / Atom feed is free to include as much or as little content in the feed as the authors of that feed decides. Some RSS / Atom feeds contain entire articles, others only contain a short summary.
You may like the simple presentation that LuckNews uses to present RSS content, however if the feeds author does not include the entire article content, you may want to view the Web content.
Bring up a context menu from one of the standard places:
- from the menu button at the top right of the Content View.
- the context menu available by doing a long press on the article content.
- the context menu available by doing a long press on an article in the Article List
When the context menu is shown, select Subscription Settings… Then turn on Show Web content:
The article is then presented as: