LuckNews has been available on the Mac since 2013. With version 4, LuckNews is now also available on iPhone and iPad. Version 4 of LuckNews is a major new revision, with many updates and changes.
You will find LuckNews easy to use. However there are a few areas where a few hints and tips are provided. This includes:
- how to find new subscriptions.
- should you view RSS content or Web (HTML) content?
- offline viewing and archiving.
- article updates.
You could simply play with the app, discovering its capabilities as you explore. This series of short articles may save you some time in a few areas.
Next / Previous article.
One of the first tasks to master is to discover how to move onto the next article.
On the Mac, there are a variety of ways to move to the next or previous article. In the order of my preference:
- if you are using a laptop, you can use the two finger swipe gesture on the track pad to move to the next or previous article.
- if you have access to a Magic Trackpad the technique above should work.
- use the keyboard left / right arrow keys.
- tap the left / right icons in the title bar.
- use the menu items (although the left / right arrow keys are provided as keyboard shortcuts for these.)
If you are reading this article in LuckNews, give it a try! Move onto the next article in this series.